Sentences for Rub, Sentences with Rub Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move one’s hand or a cloth repeatedly back and forth on the surface of (something) with firm pressure.(transitive verb)
- An act of rubbing.(noun)
- A difficulty, especially one of central importance in a situation.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
massage, knead, massage, rub-down, problem, difficulty, trouble, drawback, hindrance, obstacle, obstruction, impediment,
Example Sentences with rub
- You can’t get a suit of armour and a rubber chicken just like that. You have to plan ahead.
- I’ve only got a handful of memories, and I don’t want them wearing away, textures rubbing smooth, colors fading from overexposure. When I take them out, once in a blue moon, I need them bright enough to catch my breath and sharp enough to cut.
- Mind is everything: muscle, pieces of rubber. All that I am, I am because of my mind.