Sentences for Sack, Sentences with Sack Meaning and Synonym Words
- Dismiss from employment.(transitive verb)
- Tackle (a quarterback) behind the line of scrimmage before they can throw a pass.(transitive verb)
- Put into a sack or sacks.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
dismiss, give someone their notice, throw out, get rid of, lay off, let go, discharge, cashier, bag, pack, pouch, pocket, dismissal, discharge, redundancy, termination of employment, one’s marching orders, bed,
Example Sentences with sack
- I’m going to hit the sack.
- An empty sack cannot stand upright.
- Bind the sack before it be full.
- Honour and profit lie not in one sack.
- Nothing comes out of the sack but what was in it.
- Money is the worst currency that ever grew among mankind. This sacks cities, this drives men from their homes, this teaches and corrupts the worthiest minds to turn base deeds.