Sentences for Scare, Sentences with Scare Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause great fear or nervousness in; frighten.(transitive verb)
- A sudden attack of fright.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
frighten, make afraid, make fearful, make nervous, panic, throw into a panic, fright, shock, start, turn, jump,
Example Sentences with scare
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
- Are you scared of me?
- They were all scared.
- I sometimes get scared.
- You were scared, right?
- He looked very scared.
- He came to me scared.
- Alex isn’t scared of snakes.
- Why are people scared of Steve?
- You were scared, weren’t you?
- I know how scared you must’ve been.
- Because,’ she said, ‘when you’re scared but you still do it anyway, that’s brave.
- If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.
- When they found the boy, he was very scared.