Sentences for Shock, Sentences with Shock Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause (someone) to feel surprised and upset.(verb)
- Affect with physiological shock, or with an electric shock.(verb)
- Collide violently.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
blow, upset, disturbance, source of distress, source of amazement, source of consternation, trauma, a state of shock, traumatism, prostration, stupor, stupefaction, collapse, breakdown, vibration, shaking movement, reverberation, shake, jolt, jar, jarring, jerk,
Example Sentences with shock
- Everyone looked shocked.
- I’m really shocked.
- The news shocked me.
- My goodness! What a shock! It’s hard to believe.
- I know you’re shocked.
- I can’t say I’m shocked.
- Steve was shocked by Mary’s attitude.
- Frank looked a little shocked.
- My brother was too shocked to speak.
- George soon recovered from the shock.
- Rob looked a little shocked. “Don’t you look at me like that,” I snapped at him. “Just because I can’t trim a beard don’t mean I can’t swear.