Sentences for Shout, Sentences with Shout Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person) utter a loud call or cry, typically as an expression of a strong emotion.(verb)
- Treat (someone) to (something, especially a drink)(verb)
- A loud cry expressing a strong emotion or calling attention.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
yell, cry, cry out, call, call out, roar, howl, bellow, bawl, call at the top of one’s voice, clamour, bay, cheer, yawp, yelp, wail, squawk, shriek, scream, screech, squeal, squall, caterwaul, whoop, yell, cry, call, roar, howl, bellow, bawl, clamour, bay, cheer, yawp, yelp, wail, squawk, shriek, scream, screech, squeal, squall, caterwaul, whoop,
Example Sentences with shout
- We objected to his shouting.
- Her shouting had a profound effect on her.
- I heard someone shouting.
- The man shouted, “Let the games begin”!
- The fans are shouting with joy.
- He shouted to her to be careful.
- She shouted that she was safe.
- The drowning man shouted for help.
- Jessica shouted for help, but no one came.
- Behold!” Percy shouted. “The god’s chosen beverage. Tremble before the horror of Diet Coke!
- They shout.