Sentences for Ski, Sentences with Ski Meaning and Synonym Words
- Each of a pair of long narrow pieces of hard flexible material, typically pointed and turned up at the front, fastened under the feet for gliding over snow.(noun)
- Travel over snow on skis; take part in the sport or recreation of skiing.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
slip, slide, glide, skate, slither,
Example Sentences with ski
- Samuel can ski as well as his brother.
- My favorite sport is skiing.
- We went to the mountains to ski.
- I’d like to go skiing.
- I like skiing very much.
- I was injured while I was skiing.
- I’m looking forward to our ski trip.
- How many times a year do you go skiing?
- Jessica can both ski and skate.
- Frank went skiing during the winter.