Sentences for Sling, Sentences with Sling Meaning and Synonym Words
- Suspend or arrange (something), especially with a strap or straps, so that it hangs loosely in a particular position.(verb)
- Throw; fling (often used to express the speaker’s casual attitude)(verb)
- A flexible strap or belt used in the form of a loop to support or raise a weight.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
hang, suspend, string, dangle, swing, drape, throw, toss, fling, hurl, cast, pitch, lob, launch, flip, shy, catapult, send flying, let fly with, catapult, slingshot,
Example Sentences with sling
- Steve’s arm is in a sling.
- Grief was not a line, carrying you infinitely further from loss. You never knew when you would be sling-shot backward into its grip.
- He who slings mud generally loses ground.
- Waddya want me to do? through my sling shot at him?
- He laughed, slinging his arm around my shoulders. ‘Drunk, but not that drunk, Grey.