Sentences for Snatch, Sentences with Snatch Meaning and Synonym Words
- Quickly seize (something) in a rude or eager way.(transitive verb)
- An act of snatching or quickly seizing something.(noun)
- The rapid raising of a weight from the floor to above the head in one movement.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
grab, seize, seize hold of, grab hold of, take hold of, lay hold of, lay hands on, lay one’s hands on, get one’s hands on, take, pluck,
Example Sentences with snatch
- Medicine sometimes snatches away health, sometimes gives it.
- Human nature is such that people are born with a love of profit If they follow these inclinations, they will struggle and snatch from each other, and inclinations to defer or yield will die.