Sentences for Spring, Sentences with Spring Meaning and Synonym Words
- Move or jump suddenly or rapidly upward or forward.(verb)
- Originate or arise from.(verb)
- (especially of wood) become warped or split.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
leap, jump, bound, vault, hop, originate from, have its origins in, derive from, arise from, stem from, emanate from, proceed from, start from, issue from, evolve from, come from, springtime, Eastertide, leap, jump, bound, vault, hop, well head,
Example Sentences with spring
- It will be spring soon.
- I’m going to work during the spring vacation.
- I prefer spring to summer.
- Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew especially strong in spring.
- I’d like to graduate next spring.
- Alex and Mary are going to tie the knot this spring.
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
- Look forward to spring as a time when you can start to see what nature has to offer once again.
- It can’t be spring if your heart is filled with past failures.
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
- If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
- Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.