Sentences for Stare, Sentences with Stare Meaning and Synonym Words
- Look fixedly or vacantly at someone or something with one’s eyes wide open.(intransitive verb)
- A long fixed or vacant look.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
gaze, gape, goggle, gawk, glare, ogle, leer, peer, look fixedly, look vacantly,
Example Sentences with stare
- Jessica stared at him in astonishment.
- My father stared at her in astonishment.
- Pam stared at the man in silent astonishment.
- His cold eyes stared at me. At last, he said wearily: “I have more faith in Hitler than in anyone else. He alone has kept his promises, all his promises, to the Jewish people.
- Disregarding this completely he stared avidly at Harry.
- Jessica stared at him with hatred.
- It’s rude to stare at people.
- The boy stared at Jessica’s photo.
- The ambassador touched his beard, stared at the bank of drawers then sipped her coffee.
- Pam stared at him in astonishment.
- He stares at me. I wait with my hands clutching his arms for stability as he considers his response.