Sentences for Stink, Sentences with Stink Meaning and Synonym Words
- Have a strong unpleasant smell.(intransitive verb)
- Be very unpleasant, contemptible, or scandalous.(intransitive verb)
- A strong unpleasant smell; a stench.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
reek, smell bad, smell disgusting, smell foul, smell to high heaven, stink to high heaven, give off a bad smell, be very unpleasant, be abhorrent, be despicable, be contemptible, be disgusting, be vile, be foul, stench, reek, foul smell, bad smell, fetidness, effluvium, malodour, malodorousness, miasma, fuss, commotion, rumpus, ruckus, trouble, outcry, uproar, brouhaha, furore,
Example Sentences with stink
- Alex stinks at chemistry.
- Your shoe stinks.
- Smoking stinks.
- My father’s shoe stinks.
- What stinks in here?
- These dirty socks stink.
- I hate brandy…it stinks of modern literature.
- Everything stinks till it’s finished.
- Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but they think each others stink.
- I’ll bid farewell to this stinking school.