Sentences for Subtract, Sentences with Subtract Meaning and Synonym Words
- Take away (a number or amount) from another to calculate the difference.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
take away, take from, take off, deduct, debit, abstract, discount, dock, remove, withdraw,
Example Sentences with subtract
- Beauty: the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole.
- What is 6 subtracted from 10?
- A short cut to riches is to subtract from our desires.
- Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful.
- The people you love weren’t algebra: to be calculated, subtracted, or held at arm’s length across a decimal point.
- He is a construct, a creation of his mother’s additions and subtractions.
- Because all of us are made not only of what we have but what we lost. And loss is not a subtraction.