Sentences for Survive, Sentences with Survive Meaning and Synonym Words
- Continue to live or exist, especially in spite of danger or hardship.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
remain alive, live, sustain oneself, cling to life, pull through, get through, hold on, hold out, make it, keep body and soul together,
Example Sentences with survive
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
- That’s how we manage to survive the loss.
- If he donates a kidney, Hank can survive with the other one.
- Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive.
- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
- They have to set strict rules to survive the economic crisis.
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.