Sentences for Tear, Sentences with Tear Meaning and Synonym Words
- Pull or rip (something) apart or to pieces with force.(verb)
- Move very quickly in a reckless or excited manner.(verb)
- Be in a state of uncertainty between two conflicting options or parties.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
rip up, rip in two, pull apart, pull to pieces, shred, sprint, race, run, dart, rush, dash, hasten, hurry, scurry, scuttle, scamper, hare, bolt, bound, fly, gallop, career, charge, pound, shoot, hurtle, speed, streak, flash, whizz, zoom, sweep, go like lightning, go hell for leather, go like the wind, torment, torture, rack, harrow, wring, lacerate, rip, hole, split, rent, cut, slash, slit,
Example Sentences with tear
- I think I might fetch you the moon if only to spare your tears again.
- I want to burden the conscience of the affluent with all the suffering and all the hidden, bitter tears.
- My father burst into tears.
- Alex was on the verge of tears.
- I saw my sister tear up the letter.
- I saw my mother tear up the letter.
- You can tear the box open.
- They burst into tears.
- Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
- It is such a mysterious place, the land of tears.
- Don’t ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak.