Sentences for Top, Sentences with Top Meaning and Synonym Words
- The highest or uppermost point, part, or surface of something.(noun)
- A lid, cover, or cap.(noun)
- The highest or most important rank, level, or position.(noun)
summit, peak, pinnacle, crest, crown, brow, brink, ridge, head, highest part, highest point, mountaintop, tip, apex, vertex, acme, apogee, lid, cap, cover, stopper, cork, bung, plug, high point, height, peak, pinnacle, zenith, acme, culmination, climax, crowning point, prime, meridian, highest, topmost, uppermost, upmost, upper, furthest up, loftiest, exceed, surpass, go beyond, transcend, better, best, beat, defeat, excel, outstrip, outdo, outshine, eclipse, surmount, improve on, go one better than, cap, trump, trounce, cover, cap, crown, coat, overspread, finish, garnish, reach the top of, crest, climb, scale, ascend, mount, conquer,
Example Sentences with top
- He decorated the house from top to bottom.
- An hole loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle.
- The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.
- I’ve never run into a guy who could win at the top level in anything today and didn’t have the right attitude, didn’t give it everything he had, at least while he was doing it wasn’t prepared and didn’t have the whole program worked out.
- We only sell top quality products.
- Steve struggled to climb to the top.
- I can reach the top shelf.
- I can’t reach things on the top shelf.
- Frank filled the bucket to the top.
- The spinning top skidded across the floor.
- You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.
- Alex graduated near the top of his class.