Sentences for Treasure, Sentences with Treasure Meaning and Synonym Words
- Keep carefully (a valuable or valued item)(transitive verb)
- A quantity of precious metals, gems, or other valuable objects.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
cherish, hold dear, place great value on, prize, set great store by, value greatly, esteem, riches, valuables, jewels, gems, gold, silver, precious metals, money, cash,
Example Sentences with treasure
- I’ll treasure your kind words.
- The pirates did not want to leave without the treasure.
- The king buried all his treasure in the garden.
- He had spent all his treasure.
- This ball is that boy’s treasure.
- You are my most precious treasure.
- The treasure lay hidden for a long time.
- Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure.
- Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
- Please, my darling Alex, treasure of my heart, won’t you do me the honor of acquiring me a new hat?
- Few treasures are worth as much as a friend who is wise and helpful.
- The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.