Sentences for Trust, Sentences with Trust Meaning and Synonym Words
- Believe in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of.(transitive verb)
- Allow credit to (a customer)(transitive verb)
- Firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
have faith in, place one’s trust in, put one’s trust in, have confidence in, have every confidence in, believe in, pin one’s faith on, pin one’s hopes on, confidence, belief, faith, freedom from doubt, freedom from suspicion, sureness, certainty, certitude, assurance, conviction, credence, reliance, safe keeping, keeping, protection, charge, care, custody,
Example Sentences with trust
- You ought to trust me.
- I don’t trust many people.
- He said he had trusted her very much.
- He’ll set up a meeting with someone you absolutely trust.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have faith.
- If a man has to say trust me, Gogu conveyed, it’s a sure sign you cannot.
- I wouldn’t have trusted Steve either.
- In God we trust; all others bring data.
- I shouldn’t have trusted Steve.
- Please, trust me, I most definitely can be cheerful. I can be amiable. Agreeable. Affable. And that’s only the A’s. Just don’t ask me to be nice. Nice has nothing to do with me.
- Trust is the most insidious of poisons. Trust sidesteps all of your precautions.