Sentences for Undo, Sentences with Undo Meaning and Synonym Words
- Unfasten, untie, or loosen (something)(transitive verb)
- Cancel or reverse the effects or results of (a previous action or measure)(transitive verb)
- Cause the downfall or ruin of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
unfasten, unbutton, unhook, untie, unlace, revoke, overrule, overturn, repeal, rescind, reverse, retract, take back, rule against, disallow, veto, countermand, cancel, annul, nullify, render null and void, invalidate, render invalid, negate, abrogate, disestablish, make ineffective, set aside, do away with, wipe out, bring to an end, ruin, undermine, put an end to, put at risk, subvert, overturn, topple, scupper, scotch, sabotage, spoil, mess up, make a mess of, quash, squelch, crush, harm, cripple, impair, mar, destroy, devastate, play havoc with, wreck, smash, shatter, annihilate, eradicate, obliterate, defeat,
Example Sentences with undo
- You undoubtedly need to take notes while reading this book, otherwise, it will be extremely difficult to understand.
- Recently announced data are undoubtedly extremely inaccurate.
- What Reason weaves, by Passion is undone.
- You undoubtedly should read this book to get results in the fastest way possible.
- What is done cannot be undone.
- Hello sir, I want to warn you. You cannot undo the changes you have made.
- The really unhappy person is the one who leaves undone what they can do, and starts doing what they don’t understand; no wonder they come to grief.
- My personal view is that such total planning by the state is an absolute good and not simply a relative good… I do not myself think of the attitude I take as deriving from Marx – though this undoubtedly will be suggested – but from Fichte and Hegel.