Sentences for Value, Sentences with Value Meaning and Synonym Words
- Estimate the monetary worth of (something)(transitive verb)
- Consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of.(transitive verb)
- The regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
evaluate, assess, estimate, appraise, assay, rate, price, put a price on, set a price on, cost, cost out, cherished, treasured, dear, prized, favourite, precious, worth its weight in gold, worth one’s weight in gold, merit, worth, usefulness, use, utility, practicality, advantage, desirability, benefit, gain, profit, good, service, help, helpfulness, assistance, effectiveness, efficacy, avail, importance, significance, point, sense, principles, moral principles, ethics, moral code, morals, moral values, standards, moral standards, code of behaviour, rules of conduct, standards of behaviour,
Example Sentences with value
- Democracy is one of the core values of the Council of Europe, together with human rights and the rule of law.
- If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
- There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
- Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.
- To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
- I value you and my family very much.
- Never forget the person who values you.
- Peace of mind produces right values, right values produce right thoughts.
- Experience is one of the most significant values.
- Health is not valued till sickness comes.