Sentences for Wish, Sentences with Wish Meaning and Synonym Words
- Feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attainable; want something that cannot or probably will not happen.(intransitive verb)
- A desire or hope for something to happen.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
desire, want, hope for, long for, yearn for, crave, hunger for, thirst for, lust after, covet, sigh for, pine for, dream of, desire, longing, hope, yearning, inclination, urge, whim, craving, hunger, thirst, lust,
Example Sentences with wish
- I wish you’d slow down.
- I wish I had met you earlier.
- Alex wished he hadn’t looked.
- I wish you’d told me before.
- I wish I was rich.
- I wish I was going with my father.
- I wish to be a doctor.
- The boys wish they could go to Paris.
- He wishes he were here now.
- I wish you all the best on your special day.
- I wish you hadn’t seen that.
- That’s a dreadful noise. I wish it would stop.
- I wished you might passed the exams.
- I wished I might go abroad.
- I sometimes wish we were still married.
- I wish I could tell you otherwise.
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!