Sentences for Withdraw, Sentences with Withdraw Meaning and Synonym Words
- Remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position.(verb)
- Leave or cause to leave a place or situation.(verb)
- Cease to take an addictive drug.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
remove, extract, draw out, pull out, take out, leave, pull out of, move out of, evacuate, quit, retire from, retreat from, pull back from,
Example Sentences with withdraw
- We must withdraw.
- I’d like to withdraw some cash.
- My father had to withdraw.
- Jessica had to withdraw her son from the club.
- I would like to withdraw.
- Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow’s joy is possible only if today’s makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one.