Accept Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Accept
- Consent to receive (a thing offered)(transitive verb)
- Believe or come to recognize (an opinion, explanation, etc.) as valid or correct.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
receive, agree to receive, welcome, take, take receipt of, get, gain, obtain, acquire, come by, recognized, acknowledged, traditional, orthodox, habitual, confirmed, set, fixed, settled,
Example Sentences with accept
- She will never accept your offer.
- Frank is so angry so that he will not accept to talk with us.
- I am not accepting anything else at this time.
- Please, accept my apologies for…
- A good job was offered me, hence I accepted it.
- Please accept my best thanks.
- Even if Mark was offered a job in Paris, he wouldn’t accept it.