Ache Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Ache
- A continuous or prolonged dull pain in a part of one’s body.(noun)
- Suffer from a continuous dull pain.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
pain, dull pain, pang, twinge, throb, painful, achy, sore, stiff, hurt, tender, uncomfortable, troublesome,
Example Sentences with ache
- My legs ache from sitting.
- I have an ache in my knee.
- My head doesn’t ache anymore.
- I ache all over after the exercises.
- My heart aches for those starving children.
- I feel a dull ache in the shoulder.