Add Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Add
- Join (something) to something else so as to increase the size, number, or amount.(transitive verb)
- Put in (an additional element, ingredient, etc.)(transitive verb)
- Put together (two or more numbers or amounts) to calculate their total value.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
attach, build on, add on, put on, put in, append, adjoin, join, affix, connect, annex, add up, add together, total, count, count up, figure up, compute, calculate, reckon, tally, enumerate, find the sum of, go on to say, state further, continue, carry on,
Example Sentences with add
- We added something new.
- The figures add up to 230.
- I added your name to the list.
- I want to add to my words.
- Shall we add you to the list?
- Now I’ll add the finishing touch.
- My girlfriend forgot to add salt to the salad.