Advise Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Advise
- Offer suggestions about the best course of action to someone.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
counsel, give counsel, give counselling, give guidance, guide, make recommendations, offer suggestions, offer opinions, give hints, give tips, give pointers, direct, give direction, give directions, instruct, give instruction, illuminate, educate,
Example Sentences with advise
- George advised us against doing it.
- Jessica advised him to lose weight.
- My sister advised him to stop smoking.
- My mother advised him against doing it.
- Frank will advise you on that matter.
- Mary advised him to drink more milk.
- The girl advised him to give up drinking.
- Pam was advised by him to stop smoking.
- I always advise people never to give advice.
- I really don’t advise a woman who wants to have things her own way to get married.
- An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.
- You might want to lie down,” Magnus advised. “I find that it helps when the crushing sense of horrible realization sets in.
- She advised her children not to be selfish.
- He advised her to be punctual.
- Samuel advised her on how to stay healthy.