Announce Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Announce V1 V2 V3
- Make a public and typically formal declaration about a fact, occurrence, or intention.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
make public, make known, report, issue a statement about, declare, state, set forth, give out, put out, post, notify, give notice of, publicize, broadcast, publish, advertise, circulate, proclaim, promulgate, trumpet, noise abroad,
Example Sentences with announce
- Jessica announced her intention to retire.
- My mother announced her retirement.
- Steve announced he’s coming to town tomorrow.
- The boss announced that it will work on Saturday.
- I announced with a loud hiccup.
- She announced that she was looking for a new job.
- The teacher announced that there will be a lesson next week.
- I won’t have announced the results by tomorrow.
- She got the magazine on a Wednesday morning, and on Thursday announced our marriage was over.
- Congress, the press, and the bureaucracy too often focus on how much money or effort is spent, rather than whether the money or effort actually achieves the announced goal.
- I could announce one morning that the world was going to blow up in three hours and people would be calling in about my hair!