Apologize Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Apologize V1 V2 V3
- Express regret for something that one has done wrong.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
say sorry, express regret, be apologetic, make an apology, ask forgiveness, beg forgiveness, beg someone’s forgiveness, ask for pardon, beg pardon, beg someone’s pardon,
Example Sentences with apologize
- I apologize for being late.
- I apologized to my father for that.
- I’ll call Jessica and apologize.
- I’m trying to apologize.
- You don’t have to apologize.
- Why don’t you just apologize?
- Steve apologized for what he said.
- I’m the one who ought to apologize.
- Mark apologized to me for his rudeness.
- There’s no need for you to apologize.
- My sister apologized for having offended him.
- Do not apologize for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots.
- I apologize for anything I might have done. I was not myself.
- Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel.
- I apologize.
- Rainbows apologize for angry skies.
- Never apologize for showing feelings. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.