Behold Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Behold V1 V2 V3
- See or observe (a thing or person, especially a remarkable or impressive one)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
look at, see, observe, view, watch, survey, gaze at, gaze upon, stare at, scan, witness, regard, contemplate, inspect, eye,
Example Sentences with behold
- The meaning I picked, the one that changed my life: Overcome fear, behold wonder.
- Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder.
- Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.
- Beauty is in the heart of the beholder.
- A lot of us grow up and we grow out of the literal interpretation that we get when we’re children, but we bear the scars all our life. Whether they’re scars of beauty or scars of ugliness, it’s pretty much in the eye of the beholder.
- Although beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, the feeling of being beautiful exists solely in the mind of the beheld.
- Competence, like truth, beauty, and contact lenses, is in the eye of the beholder.