Belong Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Belong V1 V2 V3
- Be the property of.(intransitive verb)
- Be a member or part of (a particular group, organization, or class)(intransitive verb)
- (of a thing) be rightly placed in a specified position.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
be owned by, be the property of, be the possession of, be in the ownership of, be held by, be at the disposal of, be in the hands of, be a member of, be in, be included in, be affiliated to, be allied to, be associated with, be connected to, be linked to, be an adherent of,
Example Sentences with belong
- You belong with the oxen and the drudges, in dirty surroundings among smells and stenches.
- That is part of the beauty of all literature. You discover that your longings are universal longings, that you’re not lonely and isolated from anyone. You belong.
- The dogs belong to them.
- Samuel doesn’t belong here.
- I don’t belong to the club.
- Does this cap belong to you?
- I belong with my family.
- They don’t belong in there.
- Steve belongs to the swimming club.
- I am broken and healing, but every piece of my heart belong to you.
- This land belongs to Steve.
- You must never behave as if your life belongs to a man. Do you hear me?
- It is indeed in many ways more comfortable to belong to that section of society whose action are not publicly canvassed and discussed.
- We have to confiscate all the belongings in the house.
- If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.