Blur Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Blur V1 V2 V3
- Make or become unclear or less distinct.(verb)
- A thing that cannot be seen or heard clearly.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
indistinct, blurry, fuzzy, hazy, misty, foggy, shadowy, smoky, faint, indistinct shape, hazy shape, vague shape, something hazy, something indistinct, something vague, haze, cloud, mist, smear, smudge,
Example Sentences with blur
- I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment, I heard my heart break. It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower’s stem.
- Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes, you can see more clearly than ever.
- Lesser, greater, middling, it’s all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred.
- One foot in front of the other, counting tiles on the floor so I don’t have to focus the blur of painted smiles, fake faces.
- The world is blurring away as I watch it through the window.
- Ah, lives of men! When prosperous they glitter – Like a fair picture when misfortune comes – A wet sponge at one blow has blurred the painting.