Blush Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Blush V1 V2 V3
- Show shyness, embarrassment, or shame by becoming red in the face.(intransitive verb)
- Be or become pink or pale red.(intransitive verb)
- A reddening of the face as a sign of shyness, embarrassment, or shame.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
redden, go pink, turn pink, go red, turn red, go crimson, turn crimson, go scarlet, turn scarlet, flush, colour, crimson, tint, burn up, flush, reddening, high colour, colour, rosiness, pinkness, ruddiness, bloom, tint, colour, shade, tone, hue, tincture, cast, flush, blush,
Example Sentences with blush
- Alex blushed and turned away.
- Jessica blushed when he praised her.
- Steve couldn’t help but blush.
- Is she blushing?
- You’re making me blush.
- You’re going to make me blush.
- Humans are the only animal that blushes, laughs, has religion, wages war, and kisses with lips. So in a way, the more you kiss with lips, the more human you are. And the more you wage war.
- Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to.
- Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.
- I’m really proud of myself because I’ve pared my beauty regimen down to a cream blush and berry-tinted lip balm, which has saved me so much time.
- One of my favorite beauty products is Vincent Longo Water Canvas creamy blush. I have it in every color and I’ve been using it for 5 years and that’s all I put on when I leave the house. It looks so natural I just put a little bit on my cheeks to give them some color.
- We should often blush for our very best actions, if the world did but see all the motives upon which they were done.