Broadcast Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Broadcast V1 V2 V3
- A radio or television program or transmission.(noun)
- Relating to radio or television transmission.(adjective)
- Transmit (a program or some information) by radio or television.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
programme, show, production, presentation, performance, transmit, relay, air, beam, put out, send out, put on the air, put on the airwaves, show, screen, televise, telecast, videocast, podcast, live-stream, scatter, sow, disperse, sprinkle, spread, distribute, disseminate, strew, throw, toss, fling,
Example Sentences with broadcast
- That program is broadcast every other week.
- The radio station broadcasts a very strong signal.
- The world is a crazy, beautiful, ugly complicated place, and it keeps moving on from crisis to strangeness to beauty to weirdness to tragedy. The caravan keeps moving on, and the job of the longform writer or filmmaker or radio broadcaster is to stop – is to pause – and when the caravan goes away, that’s when this stuff comes.
- People who put my paintings on their walls are putting their values on their walls: faith, family, home, a simpler way of living, the beauty of nature, quiet, tranquillity, peace, joy, hope. They beckon you into this world that provides an alternative to your nightly news broadcast.