Buzz Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Buzz V1 V2 V3
- A low, continuous humming or murmuring sound, made by or similar to that made by an insect.(noun)
- An atmosphere of excitement and activity.(noun)
- A rumor.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
hum, humming, buzzing, murmur, drone, whir, whirring, fizz, fizzing, fuzz, hiss, singing, whisper, rumour, gossip, story, word, report, whisper, speculation, insinuation, suggestion, hint, hum, drone, bumble, whir, fizz, fuzz, hiss, sing, murmur, whisper, bustle, scurry, scuttle, scramble, scamper, flutter, fuss, have an air of,
Example Sentences with buzz
- The audience buzzed with excitement.
- How strange, that when you are away, I reach for my cell phone’s buzz as if it were your hand. Each shiver in my pocket, a way to find you.
- Clary was about to laugh at him when her phone buzzed.
- The plane buzzed the control tower.
- The buzzing of the bees makes me a little nervous.
- There’s no app for a bourbon buzz on a warm day in a cool, dark bar. The world will always want a drink.
- Sam’s phone buzzed.