Classify Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Classify V1 V2 V3
- Arrange (a group of people or things) in classes or categories according to shared qualities or characteristics.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
put in order, order, set out, lay out, spread out, array, present, put out, display, exhibit, group, sort, organize, tidy, position, dispose,
Example Sentences with classify
- I’m not good at classifying things.
- Don’t classify me, read me. I’m a writer, not a genre.
- Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people.
- Classifying thoughts, feelings and behaviors as diseases is a logical and semantic error, like classifying whale as fish.
- We can classify the problems as large, medium and small.
- One of the tasks in political science is to measure and classify regimes as either dictatorships or democracies.