Consent Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Consent V1 V2 V3
- Permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.(noun)
- Give permission for something to happen.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
agreement, assent, concurrence, accord, agree to, assent to, allow, give permission for, sanction, accept, approve, acquiesce in, go along with, accede to, concede to, yield to, give in to, submit to, comply with, abide by, concur with, conform to,
Example Sentences with consent
- He consented to help the old lady.
- We will only consent on that condition.
- Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.
- Your success and happiness are forgiven you only if you generously consent to share them. But to be happy it is essential not to be too concerned with others. Consequently, there is no escape. Happy and judged, or absolved and wretched.
- Inelegantly, and without my consent, time passed.
- Fate does not seek our consent.
- You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them.
- Silence gives consent.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.
- Informed consent is required for every invasive medical procedure, from getting your ears pierced to having an abortion.