Construct Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Construct V1 V2 V3
- Build or erect (something, typically a building, road, or machine)(transitive verb)
- An idea or theory containing various conceptual elements, typically one considered to be subjective and not based on empirical evidence.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
build, erect, put up, set up, raise, establish, assemble, manufacture, fabricate, form, fashion, contrive, create, make,
Example Sentences with construct
- They have finally completed the bridge construction.
- Space and time are the framework within which the mind is constrained to construct its experience of reality.
- One does no question miracles, or complain that they are no constructed perfectly to one’s liking.
- New roads were constructed one after another.
- I wonder when this building was constructed.
- To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life.
- They’re constructing a bridge over the river.
- No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone.
- Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.
- They have old construction equipment.
- Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.
- Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs. Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a computer to do.
- It is not the beauty of a building you should look at its the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.
- The beauty of doing film is that you construct whatever you do block by block and you can build something that will stay.
- If you go from a structure where you have the support and that partner and that construction of a family and that’s broken apart, I think that’s probably a lot harder than always being a single mom and having the father being a support in another area.