Continue Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Continue V1 V2 V3
- Persist in an activity or process.(verb)
- Recommence or resume after interruption.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
carry on with, go on with, keep on with, proceed with, pursue, resume, pick up, take up, carry on with, return to, begin again, start again,
Example Sentences with continue
- In life, unlike chess, the game continues after checkmate.
- No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.
- Please, continue your analysis.
- Biodiversity continues to decline each year.
- It continues actively.
- Prices will continue to rise.
- Once you begin, you must continue.
- The EURO continued to slide.
- The patient’s bleeding continues.
- They continued to search for the missing man.
- The weather was good and accommodating, and the party continued.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- He had to continue his work immediately because it was too late.
- He might continue to live in this city so as not to upset him.
- We must definitely continue our work here.
- They couldn’t decide which cafe they wanted to enter; therefore, they continued walking.
- You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
- 79.He had to continue his work immediately because it was too late.
- Gradually the waiting began to feel less like waiting and more like this was simply what life was: the distracting tasks undertaken while the thing you are waiting for continues not to happen.
- Henry continued to chat with people in the classroom. That’s why he forgot to talk to his teacher.
- It is the excellent environment to study. We must definitely continue our work here.
- After that, I don’t want to continue my life in fear.
- On the chat moment you have to think fast and have to find different words to continue to talk.
- It is the wonderful environment to study. We must definitely continue our work here.
- Covid-19 has affected all people around the world and continues to affect.