Copy Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Copy V1 V2 V3
- Make a similar or identical version of; reproduce.(transitive verb)
- Imitate the style or behavior of.(transitive verb)
- Hear or understand someone speaking on a radio transmitter.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
duplicate, photocopy, xerox, photostat, mimeograph, make a photocopy of, take a photocopy of, run off, imitate, mimic, ape, emulate, follow, echo, mirror, simulate, parrot, reproduce, duplicate, duplication, reprint, facsimile, photocopy, carbon copy, carbon, mimeograph, mimeo, edition, version, impression, imprint, issue,
Example Sentences with copy
- Can you make me a copy?
- Give me a copy of this book.
- Please don’t copy my answers.
- This copy is full of mistakes.
- That copy differs from the original.
- I think you can have moderate success by copying something else, but if you really want to knock it out of the park, you have to do something different and take chances.
- I look at Jagger and the like and if I see a good attitude I’ll admire it but I wouldn’t copy their style.
- To copy beauty forfeits all pretense to fame to copy faults is want of sense.