Crack Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Crack V1 V2 V3
- Break or cause to break without a complete separation of the parts.(verb)
- Make or cause to make a sudden sharp or explosive sound.(verb)
- Find a solution to; decipher or interpret.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
split, fracture, fissure, rupture, break, snap, cleave, go bang, bang, pop, snap, crackle, crash, thud, thump, boom, ring out, clap, solve, find an answer to, find the answer to, find a solution to, find the solution to, resolve, work out, puzzle out, fathom, find the key to, decipher, decode, break, clear up, interpret, translate, straighten out, get to the bottom of, make head or tail of, unravel, disentangle, untangle, unfold, piece together, elucidate, split, fissure, crevice, break, fracture, rupture, breach, rift, cleft, slit, chink, gap, cranny, interstice, bang, report, explosion, detonation, clap, pop, snap, crackle, knock, tap, clash, crash, smash, smack, joke, witticism, funny remark, witty remark, jest, quip, pun, sally, pleasantry, epigram, aphorism, social gathering, gathering, social occasion, social event, social function, function, get-together, celebration, reunion, festivity, jamboree, reception, at-home, soirée, social, attempt, try, effort, endeavour, venture, expert, skilled, skilful, masterly, virtuoso, master, consummate, proficient, accomplished, talented, gifted, adept, adroit, deft, dexterous, able, good, competent, capable, efficient, experienced, seasoned, trained, practised,
Example Sentences with crack
- I just cracked a rib.
- Steve saw a crack in the wall.
- Will you crack the nuts?
- If you want to crack the walnuts, use this.
- My son woke up at the crack of dawn.
- Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker’s reflection.
- For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.
- If you aren’t on Goodreads, you should be. I’ve said it before, it’s like Facebook for readers on crack.
- The hail cracked the window.
- Frank cracked the walnut with his teeth.
- A cracked bell can never sound well.
- A hard nut to crack.
- He that will eat the kernel must crack the nut.
- He who would eat the nut must first crack the shell.
- To use a steam-hammer to crack nuts.
- Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
- Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.
- The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.