Cure Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Cure V1 V2 V3
- Relieve (a person or animal) of the symptoms of a disease or condition.(transitive verb)
- Preserve (meat, fish, tobacco, or an animal skin) by various methods such as salting, drying, or smoking.(transitive verb)
- A substance or treatment that cures a disease or condition.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
heal, restore to health, make well, make better, restore, rehabilitate, treat successfully, preserve, smoke, salt, dry, kipper, pickle, remedy, curative, medicine, medication, medicament, restorative, corrective, antidote, antiserum,
Example Sentences with cure
- Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin’s lamp all rolled into one.
- If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
- You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that.
- The drugs he used cured him.
- Have you found a cure?
- Steve was cured of his bad habits.
- In my opinion, we don’t devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.
- The doctor cured her of her cancer.
- No medicine can cure a man of discontent.
- I know of a cure for everything: salt water…in one way or the other. Sweat, or tears, or the salt sea.
- Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
- Robots will cure the patients.
- 3.If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
- An ill wound is cured, not an ill name.
- Habit cures habit.
- He who is born a fool is never cured.
- Like cures like.
- No herb will cure love.
- Time cures all things.
- What can’t be cured, must be endured.
- Doctors have found a cure for many diseases.
- Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression.
- The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
- The best cure for the body is a quiet mind.
- The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.
- You can die of the cure before you die of the illness.
- Medical science has proven time and again that when the resources are provided, great progress in the treatment, cure, and prevention of disease can occur.