Dare Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Dare V1 V2 V3
- Have the courage to do something.(verb)
- Defy or challenge (someone) to do something.(verb)
- Take the risk of; brave.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
be brave enough, have the courage, pluck up courage, take the risk, challenge, provoke, goad, taunt, defy, summon, invite, bid, challenge, provocation, goad, taunt,
Example Sentences with dare
- Steve dared not jump over the brook.
- Don’t you dare ask Alex that.
- Don’t you dare touch that.
- Samuel dared me to do it.
- He won’t dare to do that again.
- I’m warning you, don’t you dare speak that way again.
- Don’t you dare feel sorry for me.
- How dare you say such a thing to me!
- We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
- Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
- I thought about how there are two types of secrets: the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don’t dare to let out.
- It was true that she was a creature of the night. But she would decide for herself what that meant. She had two choices before her: to slink away and hide, or to dare to fight.
- I want to take the road that no one dares travel, and I want to travel it with you two. No matter what may befall us.
- I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.
- I’m not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special except dare to think. And to dare to go with the truth. And to dare to really love completely.
- She lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others. She does not dare to be herself.
- 114.Don’t ever dare to use that word again.
- When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
- Never write what you dare not sign.
- How dare you do this to me?