Depend Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Depend V1 V2 V3
- Be controlled or determined by.(intransitive verb)
- Rely on.(intransitive verb)
- Hang down.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
be contingent on, be conditional on, be dependent on, turn on, pivot on, hinge on, hang on, rest on, be based on, rely on, have faith in, place one’s trust in, put one’s trust in, have confidence in, have every confidence in, believe in, pin one’s faith on, pin one’s hopes on, hang, hang down, droop, sag, swing, sway, wave, trail, stream,
Example Sentences with depend
- Forget men, I want to marry my MacBook. It’s dependable, reliable and you can even go shopping with it.
- You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
- I guess it depends on the weather.
- Success depends mostly on effort.
- Alex depends on Jessica too much.
- I can’t depend on you anymore.
- I’ve come to depend on you.
- It depends on the context.
- I’m depending on your help.
- The price depends on the size.
- Don’t depend too much on others.
- It depends on how you deal with it.
- You couldn’t just pick and choose at will when someone depended on you, or loved you. It wasn’t like a light switch, easy to turn on or off. If you were in, you were in. Out, you were out.
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- The comfort of the rich depends upon an abundant supply of the poor.
- You can’t depend on him to be punctual.
- Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
- What you see depends on what you’re looking for.
- Why worry about things you cannot control when you can keep yourself busy controlling the things that depend on you?
- Life is like a sewer. What you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
- Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you.
- The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart.