Detect Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Detect V1 V2 V3
- Discover or identify the presence or existence of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
determine, define, specify, state, identify, detect,
Example Sentences with detect
- He detected his men’s misconduct.
- We can’t detect any pattern.
- Authority, when first detecting chaos at its heels, will entertain the vilest schemes to save its orderly facade.
- The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.
- Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
- I had not intended to love him; the reader knows I had wrought hard to extirpate from my soul the germs of love there detected; and now, at the first renewed view of him, they spontaneously revived, great and strong! He made me love him without looking at me.
- I like reading detective stories.
- Our sad detective Max Payne has no choice against Winterson.
- The technology used to detect if vehicles are carrying radioactive material is so sensitive it can tell if a person recently received radiation as part of a medical procedure.