Donate Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Donate V1 V2 V3
- Give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
give, give a donation of, make a donation of, make a gift of, contribute, make a contribution of, present, gift, subscribe, hand out, grant, bestow, pledge, put oneself down for, put up, come up with, accord,
Example Sentences with donate
- He donated all the money he had.
- I went to donate blood today.
- Alex donated $3,000 to the refugee fund.
- The amount donated still falls short of the goal.
- Will he donate to the school?
- He will donate for orphans.
- If he donates a kidney, Hank can survive with the other one.
- If the money we donate helps one child or can ease the pain of one parent, those funds are well spent.
- I just remember Stella Tenant and me dancing in Donatella Versace’s bathtub until like four in the morning. It was one of those ‘pinch me’ moments.