Download Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Download V1 V2 V3
- Copy (data) from one computer system to another, typically over the internet.(transitive verb)
- An act or process of downloading data.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
D/L, DL, d/l, dl, copy, move, transfer, ,
Example Sentences with download
- My brother is downloading games.
- Excuse me, where can I download action movies for free?
- I’m downloading the pictures now.
- Please try to download WhatsApp on Wi-Fi only.
- I’m downloading a new game.
- I downloaded the programs you requested.
- Unable to start your download error message.
- I downloaded a new game yesterday, let’s play.
- Can I download new programs to my tablet?
- Do not download games without my knowledge.
- First-time setup of the autopilot includes downloading and installing a Ground Control Station.
- 88.To install Witcher 3 Game of The Year edition, download the steam desktop launcher.