Dream Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Dream V1 V2 V3
- A series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.(noun)
- A cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.(noun)
- Experience dreams during sleep.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
fantasy, nightmare, ambition, aspiration, hope, fantasize about, daydream about, think, consider, contemplate, conceive, entertain the thought of, visualize,
Example Sentences with dream
- Our dreams come true when we believe in them strongly.
- I dream about you quite often.
- You hardly ever remember dreams.
- We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.
- Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
- You cannot kill a breeze, a wind, a fragrance; you cannot kill a dream or an ambition.
- I dreamed that I was in a forest.
- No more bad dreams, everything will be fine.
- It is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes makes its way to the surface.
- If we, citizens, do not support our artists, then we sacrifice our imagination on the altar of crude reality and we end up believing in nothing and having worthless dreams.
- I wouldn’t dream of contradicting you.
- Do not indulge in dreams of having what you have not, but reckon up the chief of the blessings you do possess, and then thankfully remember how you would crave for them if they were not yours.
- Like nightmares, dreams were insidious things, and didn’t like being locked away.
- “A dreamer,” scorns her mother.
- He had a strange dream.
- John dreamed about Jessica.
- He dreamed about his home.
- Do you know? Why do we dream?
- Did you have dreams?
- I’ve dreamed of this day.
- You’re the girl of my dreams.
- Alex says that she never dreams.
- I had a very bad dream yesterday.
- It is very natural to dream at night.
- Samuel wants to build his dream house.