Encircle Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Encircle V1 V2 V3
- Form a circle around; surround.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
surround, enclose, circle, ring, encompass, circumscribe, border, bound, edge, skirt, fringe, form a ring around, form a barrier round,
Example Sentences with encircle
- Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Wealthy men can’t live in an island that is encircled by poverty. We all breathe the same air. We must give a chance to everyone, at least a basic chance.
- I am running for President of the United States to enable the Goddess of Peace to encircle within her arms all the children of this country and all the children of the world.
- The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.