Expand Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Expand V1 V2 V3
- Become or make larger or more extensive.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
increase in size, become larger, enlarge,
Example Sentences with expand
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- Writing and reading decrease our sense of isolation. They deepen and widen and expand our sense of life: they feed the soul.
- Water expands with heat.
- If you pump air into a tire it expands.
- He has greatly expanded his skill set.
- She did not expand greatly on her statement.
- They expanded the factory so much within 2 years that it became the 3rd best factory in the country.
- Their business is expanding.
- Heat expands most things.
- Deep listening is miraculous for both listener and speaker.When someone receives us with open-hearted, non-judging, intensely interested listening, our spirits expand.
- The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- Afghanistan is very satisfied with Croatia’s participation in the NATO-led peace mission and expects Croatia to expand its contribution to peace restoration in Afghanistan to other areas as well.