Fall Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Fall V1 V2 V3
- Move downward, typically rapidly and freely without control, from a higher to a lower level.(verb)
- (of a person) lose one’s balance and collapse.(verb)
- Decrease in number, amount, intensity, or quality.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
drop, drop down, plummet, descend, come down, go down, plunge, sink, dive, nosedive, tumble, pitch, topple over, tumble over, keel over, fall down, fall over, go head over heels, go end over end, fall headlong, go headlong, collapse, fall in a heap, take a spill, pitch forward, decrease, decline, diminish, fall off, drop off, go down, grow less, lessen, dwindle, surrender, yield, submit, give in, give up, give way, capitulate, succumb, become, come to be, get to be, grow, get, turn, tumble, trip, spill, topple, stumble, slip, decline, fall-off, drop, dropping off, decrease, cut, lessening, lowering, dip, diminishing, dwindling, reduction, plummet, plunge, slump, deterioration, downswing, downfall, ruin, ruination, collapse, failure, decline, deterioration, degeneration, destruction, overthrow, demise,
Example Sentences with fall
- Aim higher in case you fall short.
- If the sky falls, we shall catch larks.
- As the tree falls, so shall it lie.
- The leaves of the trees in the park have also fallen.
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- Alex had a fear that he would fall down.
- Be careful! If you can’t keep your balance, you’ll fall down the stairs.
- Even if the sky is falling down, you’ll be my only.
- Pride comes before a fall.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?” His voice tightened. “And meanwhile, I’ll die a little bit more every day, watching.
- Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects.
- It had not been raining since last fall.
- That tradition has fallen by the wayside.
- The bottom line is that we never fall for the people we’re supposed to.
- And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?
- I bent over to pick up my pen which had fallen on the floor.
- Samuel had a fear that he would fall down.
- I didn’t fall asleep.
- They don’t hold out much hope that the price will fall.
- Let our scars fall in love.
- Frank grabbed Mary to keep her from falling.
- Alex often falls in love.
- Jessica is never fallen in love.
- I’ve fallen in love with you.
- I could fall in love with you all over again.
- My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.