Finish Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Finish V1 V2 V3
- Bring (a task or activity) to an end; complete.(transitive verb)
- Complete the manufacture or decoration of (a material, object, or place) by giving it an attractive surface appearance.(transitive verb)
- Prepare (a girl) for entry into fashionable society.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
completed, concluded, consummated, finalized, terminated, over and done with, over, in the past, at an end, varnish, lacquer, veneer, coat, stain, wax, shellac, enamel, put a finish on, glaze, give a shine to, gloss, polish, burnish, smooth off, end, ending, completion, conclusion, close, closing, cessation, finalization, termination,
Example Sentences with finish
- She is tired; nevertheless, She must finish her homework.
- I haven’t finished my homework yet.
- When did you finish your school?
- Can you finish by then?
- Unless my son finish his homework, He can’t go out.
- Had you been finishing your homework before you went to the store with your family?
- The old gardener has not finished cutting grass for 2 days.
- If they had worked hard, they would have finished on time.
- Amelia will not have been married to Paul until he finishes school.
- When do you think you will have finished your work?
- By the time we came, she had finished the project.
- Had Leonard and Rex finished all food before their trip was not finished?
- She has finished the test already.
- She have just finished her homework.
- Sandra has finished her homework.
- I have finished washing the clothes.
- While I am finishing my homework, she is going to make dinner.
- He won’t have finished his homework by the time we get home.
- I have not finished my homework yet
- When I finish this school, I will have been learning French for ten years.
- Always read through your work when you’ve finished.
- My father just finished his first year at work.
- My sister was tired. However, she tried to finish the work.
- Please, it will not finished tomorrow if you are not going to start now!
- By that time I will have finished my homework.
- By tomorrow evening I will have finished the articles given to me this week.